Dot Com Systems offers PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner 3 day’s combo training for aspirants who wish to get certified in PRINCE2®. We ensure that delegates receive a consistently high standard of training. Dot Com Systems course materials are regularly assessed and maintained in line with stringent standards administered by PEOPLECERT.
On completion of this training program, participants will be able to facilitate effective control of projects it consists of 4 integrated elements. These integrated elements include 7 best practice project management Principles that guide 7 management Processes, 7 management Themes and Tailoring PRINCE2® to suit different project environments and scenarios:
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method.
- Ensure that team members focus on the viability of the project in relation to its business case objectives - rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself
- Promote consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets while facilitating staff mobility and reducing the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, improving communication and control.
- Mitigate perceived problems and issues and focus on the viability of the project throughout.
- Evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Project Managers, General Managers, Programme Managers, Team Managers, Project Management Consultants & support staff wanting to learn how to adapt PRINCE2® for more complex project scenarios and enhance their PRINCE2® application skills by gaining a better understanding of the application of PRINCE2®. However there is no restriction as to the sector in which the individual is working or has worked in.
WHY IMPLEMENT PRINCE2® IN YOUR ORGANISATION?
PRINCE2® Is The International Standard Method for Project Management. It is recognized as a world-class international product, and is the standard method for project management, not least because it embodies many years of best practice in project management and provides a flexible and adaptable approach to suit all projects. It is a project management method designed to provide a framework covering the wide variety of disciplines and activities required within a project. PRINCE2®’s formal recognition of responsibilities within a project, together with its focus on what a project is to deliver (the why, when and for whom) provides your organization’s projects with:
- A common, consistent approach
- A controlled and organized start, middle and end
- Regular reviews of progress against plan and against the Business case flexible decision points
- Assurance that the project continues to have a business justification
- Flexible decision points
- Management control of any deviations from the plan
- The involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project
- Good communication channels between the project, project management and rest of the organization
- A means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
- A route to increase the project management skills and competences of the organization’s staff at all levels.
ITIL®, PRINCE2®, M_o_R®, MSP®, MoP®, P3O®, MoP®, MoV® and AXELOS® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl Logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.